POST 1: WHO AM I?
Hi everyone! Today I will talk a little about myself.
My name is Katalina Pérez, I'm 18 years old and I am currently studying psychology. I was born on April 24, 2003, in the city of Puerto Montt. As a child, I lived for years in the city of Llanquihue, a very nice and little place, where I had a very beautiful childhood. However, in 2012, together with my family, we moved to Puerto Montt, where we have lived to this day.
For years, my family consisted of my younger sister Gabriela, my mother Pamela and my father José Luis. Until last year, when we adopted ina suyai during quarantine.
Ina came into our lives to give us a lot of love and joy, we have been very happy since we adopted her. I love spending time with her, giving her love, going for walks, playing and taking her to the beach to run.
Other things I also enjoy a lot are traveling, learning new things, listening to music, taking care of my plants and spending time with the people I love.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario