POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?
I think when we are little we all think of multiple professions that we would like to be when we grow up. In the same way, I had several desires in this regard, from being a teacher, to the idea of being in the military (which is completely far from my current desires and ideals).
From an early age, around 13 years old, the idea of studying psychology was already in me. First it started as a desire to help people, I liked to listen and give advice to my friends, to help them in that way. However, as I grew older this idea changed. My desire to study psychology was still there, but an interest in human behavior had joined me. I was interested in the why of people's actions.
Psychology was always my first and only choice. For a while my family insisted that I study law, because they thought I would be good at it, but my interest and passion for psychology was always greater.
So far, my experience in the career has been very good, the subjects are very interesting and I find my classmates very nice. However, I would really like to be living this experience in person.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario