POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 During these pandemic times, my computer has become my best companion and my favorite electronic gadget. 

I use my computer all day long - at least Monday through Friday - to study, attend classes, communicate with my classmates, and take tests and assignments.

A few years ago, my computer was a simple accessory, with no great meaning to me. However, since last year, my computer has become indispensable for me and my studies, due to the online modality. 


Besides being an excellent complement to my studies, I use my computer to relax listening to music, watching series/movies or doing yoga with videos on Youtube.


Computers are an excellent work/study tool. I recommend them for people who need a device on which to store information and be able to access it easily. 


On the other hand, it's a great way to stay connected, to what's happening in the world and, in times of pandemic, to the people we love.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: FOOD

POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?