POST 4: FOOD
Since I was very young I have had a great love for fruits, especially those that appear in the summer season, such as blueberries, grapes, cherries and strawberries.
However, strawberries have always been my favorite fruit. I like them because they are sweet and very delicious, and in summer they are very refreshing. If it were up to me, I would eat them all year round.
The strawberry is an edible fruit that comes from plants of the genus fragaria, its cultivation is produced by its edible fruit called in the same way, strawberry or strawberry. The cultivation procedure begins with planting and, in our country, they begin to bear fruit in the season from October to November.
Strawberries positively affect people's health, as it is rich in vitamins and minerals, acts as an anti-inflammatory, detoxifier and anticoagulant. In addition, it is considered beneficial in reducing stress, constipation, hypertension and high cholesterol.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario