POST 5: A PHOTO AND ITS STORY
The attached photograph was taken by me on June 26, 2020. This one, besides liking it very much, fills me with emotion and love. In the picture, there is Ina Suyai the day she was adopted by my family, exactly when she came home.
Ina lived in a shelter, the one that rescued her after she was abandoned when she was only two months old, she was found in a car tire in the middle of the road with her siblings. Thanks to life, through social networks I found out about her situation and I didn't hesitate to tell my family to adopt her.
Ina came to live with us when she was two months old, she was small and lacking a lot of things; she was very poorly fed and very scared. However, with a lot of love and containment, today she is a completely happy animal.
Ina Suyai is everything in my life, I love her to pieces and that is why the photo fills me with emotions. It saddens me to think about how bad it could have been in her two months of life, but I am very happy to know that she has years left to have a life full of love and happiness with my family and me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario