POST 6: A SUBJECT I ENJOY STUDYING

 During my first year in psychology, I have liked more than one subject, I think they all have a very interesting side to study. However, in the first semester we had a subject that, so far, is my favorite: social history of Chile.

In Historia Social de Chile they taught us about the history of our country, but from the social perspective that does not appear in all history books and sometimes is not even taught in schools and universities. We were taught history with a look at the vulnerable population of the time, such as the poor, peasants and women. The objective of the course was to get to know and understand our history, in order to understand the psychology of our country. 

I really liked the course because of the subject matter and the perspective with which we worked on the social history of our country, but also because of the way the classes and evaluations were conducted. In addition, the teacher throughout the course was very friendly, always willing to help and explained everything very well, which undoubtedly also made the course more enjoyable. In the classes, the teacher explained the subject and we talked about the texts, which were very interesting.


A 50 años de la Primavera de Chile: pinceladas de la Historia - El Clarin  de Chile

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: FOOD

POST 2: WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY