POST 7: WEBSIDE
For a long time, music has been fundamental in my daily life; I listen to music when I wake up, when I take a shower, when I go for a walk, among others. That's why one of the places where I spend most of my time is Spotify.
On Spotify you can access multiple styles of music, there is a huge variety of artists and sounds to enjoy. In addition to music, there is also a great variety of podcasts, episodes where people record themselves talking about different topics. Within the application, you can find sports, artistic, academic, physical and mental health podcasts, among others.
Since last year, on Spotify I discovered different podcasts related to mental health, family wounds, self-care, different ways of looking at life and multiple topics related to psychology.
Some of the podcasts I listen to are: entiende tu mente, se regalan dudas, ve a terapia y despertando podcast.
https://open.spotify.com/show/0sGGLIDnnijRPLef7InllD
One way to positively start my day is by listening to one of these podcasts, as each episode deals with different topics, being a space for knowledge acquisition and a tool for personal growth. I try to listen to an episode of any of these podcasts every morning and I really enjoy when I do it, as I learn new things that help me grow internally.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario